Free from Diversions: Christmas Owl Ornament Pattern


Hello everyone! As the holidays approach, I start feeling crafty! I get some extra time off near the holidays and always want to pull my sewing bags out! Over the weekend, I was working on a few felt ornaments in the style that I made last year and decided to try something new. I just cut this cute little owl out of felt and began stitching! Afterwards, I was really pleased, so I scanned in the piece of felt that I cut his body out of and created a pattern to share. There are so many styles of owls you could create. I really love the little snowy owl! I hope you enjoy making these little guys - Christmas ornaments are a hoot! ;) Click here to download the PDF!

 

21 comments:

Jeope said...

Want!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! But you need a great horned owl.

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I guess that is a great horned owl. They look great!!!

Mary said...

Jeope - :)

...They are just owls, great maybe, but horned, I dunno.... hee hee :)

devon spec said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

kgiff said...

Adorable! I love the snowy one. Now I need to find time to make one.

Thank you!

Celestial said...

Just popped over here from How About Orange. Thanks for the document!

Cheryl G. said...

These are so CUTE! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Thanks so much for the pattern!

Becky said...

What a dear you are for sharing! Thanks! I might make some in wacky color combos :)

Any Tiger patterns you have to share?

Marcia said...

Thanks for such a cute pattern!
Merry Christmas!

Cheryl G. said...

I made a cute little owl ornament! Thank you so much for the pattern. I put pictures on my blog and put links to the sources of the pattern.
Thanks again!
I am making ornaments as gifts.

Claire said...

Super cute! I'll definitely make one :)

laurie said...

adorable! Think I'll be getting my felt out this week!
Thanks for the pattern!

Ylime said...

Really cute! I'm totally going to make one! I've also featured it in a holiday decorations tutorial roundup on my blog, The Handmade Experiment. http://wp.me/pkcUM-pE

Thanks!
Emily

Erika said...

lovely!

Trisha said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

K said...

Thanks so much for the idea. My grandma died this year and she was big into owls. I was wanting something I could put on my tree to remember her. It is just the right thing. Thanks

elliesue said...

Thank you so much for this Owl Ornament pattern, I know just who I will give it to, she is really into Owl stuff.

Nicole {Miss Mommy} said...

Hi there!. new follower here!. funny enough as well i worked with a mary huddleston!. hope to see you at my place sometime :) xx

Tara said...

Hi there! I thought that this was so great that I featured it in my "100 Jolly Christmas Crafts & Decorations"! Have a great day! http://www.aspectacledowl.com/100-christmas-crafts-decorations/