Doodles are Here!

The first ever doodle swap has begun to deliver some very nice doodles to my mailbox! So far I have received 4 out of 16 doodles. I finished my doodling over the weekend, spending 5 and a half hours on water-coloring 16 small doodles! I am really glad this was started and very grateful to all the participants. I hope this helps foster the spirit of doodling and drawing in all of us again. I can't wait to see which doodle I get next.

My doodles were started in the airplane on the way to Houston over spring break. Being surrounded by so many different people prompted me to begin doodling people I saw! After a while I just began doodling people out of my head.


To view the complete set of 16, see my flickr page!






 

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I *really* hope the nun was on the plane with you. =D

Jeope said...

Hope I get the nerd!

devon spec said...

mary! lol! i love them! :)