Where was all this Inspiration a month ago?


Before Christmas I was desperate to come up with some ideas for a 2009 Calendar. I loved working on that project last year and wanted to do it again this year, but nothing was coming to me. I couldn't come up with anything I wanted to try and draw or anything that seemed even half way original.

So, here I am and out of the blue I just started doodling straight from my Wacom to the screen and here comes a Yeti with an ice-cream cone. Hearts with one foot? Where did that cute, little creative notion come from? And the bigger question, where the hell was it a few months ago when I could have banked on these calendars?

So, What do you think? 2009 Calendar better late than never? Or wait until next year and slap those babies on Etsy?

 

2 comments:

devon spec said...

LOVE the hearts! i took it as he's "sprung" for her, lol!

mary, don't question the inspiration. i know what you mean though. it always comes to me at the STRANGEST times...

Patrick said...

Love them!! I am so impressed with your work... =) I'm so proud to know you!

Save them for next year, I say...