Q&A - Tag You're It

This was on Mel's blog and even though I wasn't tagged, I liked it because it was a very design-related Q&A! See the bottom of my list for who I have tagged!

Favorite artist/designer: Charley Harper comes to mind.

I love to create using: paper

What inspires me: The world around me, Japanese design, etsy, and the incredibly talented and ambitious people I have met in the field of design.

Favorite medium besides my own: I want to try Groco printing so badly!


Most inspirational city:
Being a small-town girl, I don't really have one, but one of my favorite travel destinations in the U.S. has been Boston.

Ideal weekend off: Traveling to someplace new that I can explore and experience.

Favorite color: Black is my old stand-by favorite, but truly, as an artist, I love all colors.

Favorite musician: I like so many musicians. I honestly can't say - music is too mood dependent.

Favorite movie: I don't have just one! Some of my very favorites: Spirited Away, All the Little Animals, To Kill a Mockingbird, ...


Favorite song:
(of the moment) "A Sorta Fairytale" by Tori Amos

Favorite song lyric: I always thought this was hilarious - "Smooth to the Groove like Sandwich Bread" from the song "Do Anything" by the band Natural Selection. It was a 90's thing!

If I could have any other job it would be: Some sort of self-made go-to creative girl for any type of creative project from crafty things to design things. A "creative consultant" if you will...

I wish: I wish I were independently wealthy so that I could travel the world and have more time for learning new creative mediums (such as letterpress, gocco, needlecrafts, painting, etc.)

I am tagging:
RJ @ The Stationary Hustle

 

0 comments: