A Dozen Things I Would Rather be Doing.

Instead, I have to be at work :(

  1. I would rather be at home cleaning.
  2. I would rather be designing on my 2009 calendar.
  3. I would rather hang out with my husband & cat.
  4. I would rather be organizing my studio at home.
  5. I would rather be going through my vacation photos/video.
  6. I would rather be working on some of my current 1/4 finished craft projects.
  7. I would rather be doing something similar to this printmaking tutorial.
  8. I would rather be making myself some jewelry.
  9. I would rather be sewing these super easy slippers.
  10. I would rather be making this really cool cake/cupcake stand.
  11. I would rather be making my own fortune.
  12. I would rather be sewing this very practical plastic bag holder.

 

0 comments: