Movin' on Up!

It's amazing how the little things make such a big difference. I am so grateful for little things like an 'fridge with an icemaker and actual crisper drawers that work! I was taking a shower this morning and I was just so happy that there was a drain cover! So, I thought that my excitement over my recent move could best be summed up in two lists. One list of things I love about my new place, and one about the things I do not miss about my old place.

The top 5 Things I love about my new place

  1. Sunroom/Patio - this is AWESOME. Better than a deck.
  2. Location - very convenient, nice family-like neighborhood
  3. Ceiling fans - these make a huge difference
  4. Extra 1/2 bathroom - This is great too!
  5. Washer & Dryer - It's been 10 years since I've had access to my own!

The Top 5 Things I will NOT miss about my old apartment
  1. Crazy, crack-head people who live there or visit there.
  2. The guy (if one moves out another one moves in) who constantly rev's his motorcycle in the parking lot.
  3. Dragging groceries/laundry up and down dirty stairs.
  4. An AC that is always either clogging up or not working at all.
  5. A landlord that one day decides he's going to stop taking care of a place.
As soon as we are settled in, I'll post some pics of the new place!

 

8 comments:

Melissa said...

can't wait to see pics!!!!

Jeope said...

Yah! I wanna see a photo of the crack-head!

(And the new pad.)

Missy B said...

pictures, pictures, pictures! :D

BigBro said...

How is Figaro liking the new digs?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm with Melissa, I wanna see pics :D
I just got on Twitter and it said you were there, and then I tried to add you, but it didn't! I'm gonna try again though :)
~Joy

devon said...

pictures, pictures!!!! :D

ahem, you know how we are mary, all visual and whatnot. ;)

Patricia said...

Good to know how well things are working out. Yes, pictures!

sis in law said...

Yay for a new place! You'll have to see ours! Did Jim send you the link to the pics in my Facebook?