It's amazing how the little things make such a big difference. I am so grateful for little things like an 'fridge with an icemaker and actual crisper drawers that work! I was taking a shower this morning and I was just so happy that there was a drain cover! So, I thought that my excitement over my recent move could best be summed up in two lists. One list of things I love about my new place, and one about the things I do not miss about my old place.
The top 5 Things I love about my new place
- Sunroom/Patio - this is AWESOME. Better than a deck.
- Location - very convenient, nice family-like neighborhood
- Ceiling fans - these make a huge difference
- Extra 1/2 bathroom - This is great too!
- Washer & Dryer - It's been 10 years since I've had access to my own!
The Top 5 Things I will NOT miss about my old apartment
- Crazy, crack-head people who live there or visit there.
- The guy (if one moves out another one moves in) who constantly rev's his motorcycle in the parking lot.
- Dragging groceries/laundry up and down dirty stairs.
- An AC that is always either clogging up or not working at all.
- A landlord that one day decides he's going to stop taking care of a place.