Baby Announcements

My very good friend recently asked me if I would design baby announcements for her 2nd child. I was pretty excited! I love to do stuff like this - it's a fun diversion from my day-to-day work. I asked her if she wanted something elegant or something fun. She thought she might like a fun announcement that matched the baby's room.

I bought some 5"x7" envelofolds© by envelopments© ('adobe' was the color) from a site called Remote Assistance (one of the only places that allowed small orders). I printed the announcements on textured, cream card stock that I bought from Hobby Lobby and tied them up with some shiny ribbon that matched the envelopes! I sent her all the ribbon I had, so I don't have a complete final package to photograph. I liked the way they turned out!




 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

SO CUTE! I love it! You didn't even keep a completed final copy for yourself??

Mary said...

I do have a couple of them, I just don't have the ribbon. But, I'm sure I can go back to Hobby Lobby and get another roll for $.99 :)

winstead family said...

WAYYY CUTE!!

Mrs. Maria said...

Mary those are so great!!! Love them. Baby rooms have come so far too! Wow!

You should make yourself a final copy.... :) Pretty!