Circa 2000

It's hard to believe this photo is 8 years old! I really loved my Manic Panic© red hair. I kept this streak for over a year, I think until I finally covered it with a more natural tone of brownish red. This photo is from the first few days, but as it grew out, it actually looked even cooler. This photo is a little bright from the flash, but the color was actually very, very dark red...it blended kind of nice. I worked in the mall at the time and even little old ladies would tell me they liked my hair.

Anywho, Just thought I'd share my little jaunt down memory lane!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look cute in that picture!

-zap

Anonymous said...

The streak is cool. I didn't know you did that. From your cousin in TN.

devon said...

omg manic panic!!! mary, i did a green manic panic stripe in my hair in high school, and so did my bff. we worked at the giant eagle grocery store and they had a FIT. so we had to have it stripped out of our hair lol! good times...