Pensacola Beach

I can't even find the words to explain how painfully busy I have been the last month or so. Mostly, I've been busy working. When I'm not working, I'm busy trying to have a life and forcing myself to relax. Even that has become a chore.

Part of my forced relaxation was the beach. We went to the beach two weekends in a row! We did a quick trip, but we have had a BLAST! We left friday night, got up the next morning and went to the beach around 10am, left around 3 or 4 to get some seafood before driving home. It has really been fun! I feel alive again, even if it is rushed it makes the weekend last longer.
Image courtesy of coastalrealestatepros.com

Both weekends we went to Pensacola Beach. Memorial day weekend was PACKED. Little did we know that it was unofficially gay-pride weekend, so on top of regular beach-goers, there was a "special event" people were gathering for. It was still fun. We got our little spot on the beach, everyone was friendly, and all was well except for a few white speedos we could have spent the rest of our lives having never seen.

Did you know that white speedos are almost transparent when wet? Ewww...

 

1 comments:

kari said...

WHITE speedos?

*gagging*