HOWieZine 9 - Myths & Legends


HOWieZine 9, Myths & Legends was amazing! I am so glad I got to participate in this issue because I think that of the 7 I have been in, it is my favorite! We've got a full bunch this time and Patti did an excellent job with concepting and executing the packaging for this zine. The box was fantastic. Please check out www.howiezine.com and take a look at the entire package!

I have posted the pages I designed for this theme. I decided to highlight a local legend from my hometown area. A story about a ghost baby that I always heard growing up. I had a lot of fun making this one!

Click for a larger view.


 

4 comments:

Andy said...

Amazing. Beautiful. Haunting. I love a good ghost story, and this is a beautiful piece of work.

Anonymous said...

That is really cool! I wish you could expand it into a full fledged ghost story!

Zap

devon said...

mary this is super cool


-designgrrrl. ;)

Andy said...

Changed my blog to:

http://submun.blogspot.com

Will explain later.