COACH is the new first class

Being a low-maintenance kind of gal, I was VERY blown away by the awesomeness of my husband's recent surprise for me! A new, COACH handbag! He ordered one that he thought I would like with the stipulation that I could use it as "gift certificate" if I wanted to exchange it for something that "fit" me a little better!I love the color and love the fabric, now I just have to pick one out that has a wee bit longer strap! I think there may even by $$ left over for an accessory!

WOOHOO! Look at me, living it up on high-dollar COACH stuff :) The best part is that I get a cool surprise AND I get to shop for it. Because, I admit that shopping for stuff is part of the fun of it all :)

Patrick is so sweet. He knows how hard I've been working lately, and that I needed a new purse, so he thought he'd surprise me with this! How lucky am I?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good hubby!
~Joy

Anonymous said...

Nice bag! You guys have to come down with us to Austin sometime so we can hit up the Coach outlet in Round Rock. :)

--sis in law