Love, Exiting & New

Just a quick blog to give props to my husband for a wonderful Valentines day! Our first Valentines Day as husband and wife was great! We took advantage of a complimentary night's stay at Atlanta's Marriott Marquis downtown. We watched an in-room movie (The Departed-excellent movie, by the way), ate desert, and slept in a nice bed with a great view of the city.

Patrick got me some perfume! It is Dolce & Gabbana's "The One". It comes highly recommended by me. I love it! He did well picking out a fragrance that was nice, but very different from the perfume he got me at Christmas. I like variety. He also bought me a Swiss Army Knife! I've been wanting this small, pink knife for a while now so that I have it handy on my key chain :) I was just as happy about this as I was the perfume. He also bought me the Hallmark "Kiss Kiss Cupid Bears". They are adorable and I wish I had a picture, but the bears magnetically kiss, make kissy sounds and then the boy bears cupid wings flutter :) I loved it! :)

Anyways, it was a great holiday! I loved all my surprises and getting to spend some fun, relaxing time with Patrick!

 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwww, what a good hubby!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend! Don't you wish everyday was Valentine's Day??

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Presents!!
~Joy

Andy said...

Sounds like an enjoyable Valentine's Day. And the chance to pamper yourselves at Marriott? Very nice.