I've been married 6 Days

I have a hard time calling this wedding pictures because we didn't have a wedding, we had a marriage ceremony! It really was a GREAT day. We did have our usual misadventures in Atlanta, but we should have seen that coming by now :) There really aren't too many pictures to document the day because we had no one to take pictures! But, it was a simple, yet very happy day!


This is us outside the courthouse. A nice strange took our picture. It was a beautiful day and very windy (as you can see by my wildly waving hair).


I tried to get a nice shot of our hands and rings together.


I am really pleased with how my rings look together considering my engagement ring band is very rounded and most are squared off. I got our wedding bands at eweddingbands.com and they are awesome! The quality was SO much better than what I saw in the mall and almost $300 cheaper!


We had a little 5" cake made at grocery bakery so that we would have a wedding cake. It was way too small for a wedding topper, so we used our Homie bride & groom :) We joked about that a few years ago, who knew we would actually end up do it? I think it's funny LOL


Here's an up-close shot of our Homies.

 

7 comments:

Magnolia Mom said...

Congrats! Your ring is beautiful. (From another Auburn gal.) :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Wow, your ring looks a lot like Tamie's! how cool!
~Joy

DariDonovan said...

Congrats! Wow, those rings are stunning! Thank you for sharing the photos. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey..congratulations!!

And nice nails ;o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You ribgs are gorgeous and the cake looks lushish. Best wishes for a happy life together.

Anonymous said...

I have much love for the Homies...

Gorgeous rings too!

Congratulations again. :)

Lee

Mary said...

Yeah, I'll always be able to say that I shared my wedding day with my homies! LOL