Vectorized Animals

Here are my soft little animals in vector form!

This was a good opportunity to get more comfortable with vectorizing illustrations. I did a lot of the body construction on these by adding and subtracting shapes onto a base made from circular shapes. I also liked the use of a gradient to add some dimension and keep that soft effect that I had wanted from the beginning.

Because I have so many fun doodles that never get developed much past my sketchbook, I wanted to give myself the assignment of taking these 4 animals (from the last post) and turning them into a finished illustration. My next assignment is to draw, ink, and watercolor these four little animals!







 

1 comments:

Patrick said...

They are still adorable in vector form... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hedgehog! You know, on top of my dragonfly collection, I've started collecting them, too!