Soft Little Animals

It's very slow here today so I thought I would share some sketchbook stuff! Here are some doodles I scanned and very, very quickly colorized in photoshop. I thought these little animals looked soft and sweet, so I gave them light colors and made them baby soft. The hedgehog was one of those happy little moments where you accidently drew something you didn't know you could draw.

Maybe today I'll take these doodles and develope them into a more finalized illustration. I've been working on trying to do that more often and using other methods of colorization. I've got a couple of water colors at home I want to scan & post soon!

Click for a large image!










 

7 comments:

DavidSniderDesignStudio said...

These are making feel all fuzzy inside. Nice doodles!

Anonymous said...

The ducky is cute.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was just reminded of your blog through mybloglog, although I bookmarked it long ago from How (XSpex here). I absolutely love these sketches! They are so warm, I just want to hug 'em and squeeze 'em and put 'em in my pocket!

-JJ

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was just reminded of your blog through mybloglog, although I bookmarked it long ago from How (XSpex here). I absolutely love these sketches! They are so warm, I just want to hug 'em and squeeze 'em and put 'em in my pocket!

-JJ

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was just reminded of your blog through mybloglog, although I bookmarked it long ago from How (XSpex here). I absolutely love these sketches! They are so warm, I just want to hug 'em and squeeze 'em and put 'em in my pocket!

-JJ

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was just reminded of your blog through mybloglog, although I bookmarked it long ago from How (XSpex here). I absolutely love these sketches! They are so warm, I just want to hug 'em and squeeze 'em and put 'em in my pocket!

-JJ

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord, I apologize for the multiple posts! Silly word verification non-loadingness...