Mary's Magnetic Mania

Funny that Melissa should mention on her blog that she took a mental health day last Friday to relax and do some crafting because I did the exact same thing! I've been pretty burned out lately, so I stayed home and made some super-cool magnets. I've seen several people make these before and they are incredibly fun & easy. I think I've got some cool X-mas presents for pals this year! Oh, and you'd better watch me around your magazine collections from now on because I've been snippin' & clippin' everything cool I can find to turn it into a magnet :) I'm dangerous.

*I really like the yawny kitten! And the halloween set too!


*This is my pattern collection!


*I thought an all B&W&Red set would be pretty hip.

 

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Nice work.

teahouse said...

Ooooh..those are cool!

They kind of remind me of that boardgame I used to play as a kid - Pente.

Tim said...

You know, crafts have never been my thing, but those look pretty cool. That's a craft this craftless man could get into. How does one fit a classic car in there? ;)

Melissa said...

WOW! They came out great! I tried to make those once before, but it didn't work out right. I think my glass pieces weren't the right size or something. We should make a little store and sell all our crafts!

devon said...

aw i LOVE making those! funny mel should say that, b/c my mom thinks i could make it rich... ha.

Jeope said...

Mental health day? You must show me how to acquire one. I would love to stay home some day.

Anonymous said...

hey very cool. i hope to have mine done by christmas!! i searched lucky magazines and it took me a while to find little pics. i just went to the $1 store and found a bag of big one inchers (to heavy for a magnet but paperweight or nick nack for desk!)

Anonymous said...

ps ck out this site, its got fun ideas http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/index.html

peace out!

Fuzzy said...

WOW! I absolutely LOVE these! How did you make them? You'll have to give me the recipe. ;)

I saw the Scooby one and was like... hmmm... I could make He-Man and She-Ra ones!!
Anywho, they "rawk."