Homespun Crafts with Attitude



This was made possible by www.subversivecrossstitch.com . This chick is my new hero of craftiness for making crossstitch have some attitude. Granted, I did my own interpretation of her kit but, I will be buying her book whenever it is released. I simply could NOT wait to make this. This is a great quick stitch and this site inspired me to finally make a house-warming present for a friend of mine and his partner - some his & his towels. :)

Anyways, I had to share!

 

6 comments:

goldennib said...

Cool.

teahouse said...

OMG..that is the funniest thing ever!! I'm really into cross stitch, so I'll be ordering some of those!

Andy said...

You may not believe this, but I just learned to cross-stitch. And I like it. I find it relaxing.

Mary said...

Andy! You NEEEEED to make the "DO NOT FUCK WITH ME" crossstitch kit LOL

It is VERY relaxing. I enjoy it. In 2004 when I quit smoking, I picked it up so that I could have something to do with my hands and prevent me from wanting a ciggarette. It worked well.

Freshwater said...

that's awesome reminds me of demotivators at despair.com.

hahah.

Death Warmed Over said...

How about a WTF surrounded with flowers and one of those victorian houses in the background.

Or how about just crossstiching the blog word verification. todays was "pkbkzmoy" if that's not a cool pattern, I don't know what is.