I think My Head Is Gonna Explode



So, I am sick yet again. Or I think it is more like my sickness is constant, but goes in and out of remission. I have never, ever in my entire life been so sickly and crappy before. Once, when I was 7, I was really sick and I had to have my tonsils & Adnoids removed and tubes put into my ears. That was the sickest I had ever been and now I'm moving in on that record.

1 and 1/2 months, 3 doctors visits, and approximately $200 later I still feel like shit. My sinuses are so clogged right now I think my head could just blow open. I hate this kind of sickness because it makes you totally unproductive and zombie-like. I didn't do jack crap at work today and I didn't even GO to work yesterday. Patrick should be home in like 45 minutes with some Kleenex (with lotion) for those rare moments when all the junk in my head moves.

I'm hope you are all haveing a lovely time reading about my Sinuses! :P

 

7 comments:

teahouse said...

That sounds quite unpleasant!! Do they know what you have yet?

Jamie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I know that is awful feeling that way!

Mary said...

Doc visit #1 - that doc was an a-hole and he just gave me a weak decongestant.
Doc visit #2 - went to a diff. doc and he said I had a middle ear infection and gave me antibiotics and didn't know why my 1st doc didn't give them to me.
Doc visit #3 - he said my ear canals are narrowed and gave me nasonex to open them and said to watch for infection - the next step would probably be tubes in my ears again like when I was a little kid.

Ugh.

Mary said...

Oh, and today I have a voice that sounds like a freakin' old-ass drag queen who smokes 4 packs a day. Sooooo sexay!

lori said...

ooooooooooo that DOES sound sexy!

ugh. i hope you start to feel better. being sick over the holidays is no fun.

Andy said...

Ah, geez. So sorry to hear that, DM. I hope you feel better. But in the meantime, take a picture of yourself and we can all enjoy! I'm sure you like supah-sexy! Just kidding. :-)

Anonymous said...

KRISTA:

i am so sorry to hear that you are sick. want me to sue your doctors? haha....kidding.
but seriously, i hope you feel better! :)