Random Facts About...

Okay, this site is FREAKIN' HILLARIOUS! It is a random fact generator for Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel and Mr. T...The Chuck Norris ones are good and the Vin Diesel ones are good! The Mr. T ones are pretty good too, but I think Mr. T is too obvious a target.

My favorites:
Vin Diesel:
-Crop circles are Vin's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.
Chuck Norris:
-The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
-Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

LMFAO...the crop circles one is KILLING me. lie the fuck down... LOL

CLICK HERE FOR TOP 30 FACTS ABOUT VIN!
CLICK HERE FOR TOP 30 FACTS ABOUT CHUCK!

 

3 comments:

Fresh? said...

I can't believe Vin Diesel is grouped with those guys. He is SO not worthy. Humanity sucks.

Andy said...

LOL. That's classic. I'm also loving the "lie the fuck down."

Mary said...

I have to admit, Vin Diesel isn't quite worthy like Chuck & Mr. T are... However, the crop circles remark makes up for that totally. Its like I want a T-shirt that says that. I love it!