Move Over Spongebob...

So, you have to admit, any pet lover talks to their pet. I am guilty as hell of singing to my cat. He loves it. He's my biggest fan. I insert his name or "mew" for "you" when I sing to him, but this is my favorite:


Figaro KittenPants

Oooooh! Who craps in the catbox under the sink?
FIGARO KITTENPANTS!
Black and white and furry is he!
FIGARO KITTENPANTS!
If cute kitten lovin' be something you wish...
FIGARO KITTENPANTS!
Then give him some treats, they're so delish!
FIGARO KITTENPANTS!
Ready?
FIGARO KITTENPANTS! FIGARO KITTENPANTS! FIGAROOOOO KITTENPAAAAAAAANTS!

Mew, mew mew mew mew mew MEOW

 

8 comments:

her master said...

Cute cat!

tamie said...

LMFAO... oh my GAWD Mary... that's too much... your kitty is adorable... and that song... lmao... nice...

when you gonna get you and your man out to Cali :)

Anonymous said...

KRISTA:

OMG!!! OMG!!!
LOVE the pic....your kitten is frickin ADORABLE!! feel free to post tons more pics of cute mr fig! :)

teahouse said...

That picture is TOO CUTE. I'm allergic to cats, so I have to watch them at a safe distance. But I think I'd like your kitty.

Mary said...

I've got some cute ones on my camera right now if I ever get the chance to download them and put them online. He's the cutest little critter, I swear. I go ga-ga for kitties.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna post this link on my blog. It's about China using cats and dogs for fur, watch the 2 videos on the bottom.

http://www.jcruel.com/index1.asp?c=sup1026

~Joy

Mary said...

oh my god. I couldn't finish them.

lori said...

omg. mary your cat is SO freaking cute. if i went over to your house i'd just be like "oh hey mary, cool to meet you where is your cat" LOL