Reason #1...


to never buy pants from an outlet store. Yesterday, I noticed after god only knows how long of walking around town that my pants were ripped in the back. When I noticed, I jetted home to change, and I couldn't believe it! They were ripped from the waistband alllllll the way to the point where the back of the pants become the FRONT of the pants! We are talking about 12 inches of rip, here! Let's just say, that it will be a long time before I go back to Walgreens.

The seam in the pants was not busted, it just came unraveled. I am going to go to a taylor and have them fix the pants because they are great except for that minor ass-hanging-out problem. As they are now, they are more like chaps than pants.

 

9 comments:

tamie said...

LMFAO... you're just going to give up on perfectly good assless chaps then...

how did you NOT notice if you're entire ass was hanging out... hehe... glad you wore underwear huh :)

Mary said...

You'd think I would notice, right? Well, even when I got home and looked in the mirror, at first you couldn't tell how bad it was because the fabric kind of held itself in place, only it wasn't sewed anymore. So, I am sure I was walking around and from the backside it was like a flash of blue printed undies from under black pants with every other step. LOL

lee! said...

Hey sis-in-law-to be,

The same thing happened to me last weekend...brand new pair of slacks, I sat down, and RIP...big ole hole right in the butt.

Thankfully I noticed before we left to go out.

It pisses me off that women's clothing is so expensive but so shoddily made. :(

Hope you guys are well!

Lee

Anonymous said...

You are having all kinds of problems from being sick all week to flashing.

Moma

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha!!! Oh Mary, that is classic! I can just picture your reaction to the whole thing! I think you should go with it. Start a new trend. The tears in the knees is so 80's, the tear in the ass is way hip!

Feeling better, I hope??? :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun times. I had an embarrassing moment at the beach once. I was wearing a bikini (as always) but it closed in the front with a plastic piece on one side that you'd stick up in a whole on the other side...well, the plastic decided to snap in two on my top flew wide open. It was great.

~Joy

Anonymous said...

KRISTA:

oh wow, mary, i am so sorry!! it actually sounds totally hilarious to me, but i am sure that you were embarrassed when you got home. though....if you can't laugh at a situation like that, life isn't as fun, huh. ;)
yay for cheapie pants!!

lew! said...

ha!
ohhh that's funny. Mind you, i am lauging w/ you.

at least you noticed eventually. somebody else would probably have to point it out to me.

teahouse said...

Hey..I didn't know Walgreens had an outlet store!!

Do they sell floss and toothpaste and tampons extra cheap?