50% tax anyone?

So, I just found out that I get totally screwed if I do extra work (aside from there being forms to be filled out, signatures to get, and approval to be made all the while cutting wads of red tape).

Get a huge manure load of this : activities for extra compensation are taxed higher than usual income. Like 30% higher. WTFing hell is that about? I'm fairly enraged. They say I'll get it back in taxes. However, i won't even get paid for this job until January or February of NEXT YEAR, so that means in 1.5 years (from January or February) I'll see the other HALF of my money. WTF?!!!!

[RANT]

I swear to God that if you are poor you stay poor no matter how hard you work and no matter how smart you are. F'ing Capitalist swine like G. Bush and my state's governor keep taxing the poorest and letting the rich MFers just get away with whatever they want to. It is ridiculous that on my measly income I get taxed SO much. I end up having to Pay taxes each year which makes no sense because I live pay check to pay check by sending the power co. the phone bill check and the phone bill check to the power company if you know what I mean.

We need a democratic president. I don't even give a shit if it is that evil beyatch, Hillary. Of course, Bush is really setting us up to be a republican, capitalist, conservative piece of shit country for the next gazillion years that John Roberts is the Chief Justice along with that witchy-looking former personal attorny of his that he is going to push into assignment. She's never even been a judge!

Anyways, to hell with this, I'm moving to Australia or something.

[/RANT]

 

2 comments:

tamie said...

That sucks Mary...

you can come live with "us" on our tropical commune island (we'll one day have...) ahem...

or maybe you can get Krista to give you a coushy government job once SHE'S president :)

Jeope said...

"Get a huge manure load of this..."

Cripes, that's funny. I gotta steal that line.