This made my morning...

I love extreme tracker! So, I looked up the last 20 websearch inquiries that generated a hit for my blog and someone looked up "sell testicles to government" and MY BLOG showed up for them.

Damn, I don't remember selling my testicles to the government and then blogging about it... Well, ya know they say that your memory is the first thing to go...well, 2nd...right after your testicles!

I also found out that my tanning bed/pass out story is linked from some webpage called "Funny Stories"...great! That means lots & LOTS of people know about that... I had forgotten how the internet gets creepy sometimes...

I remember once a long time ago, I was working in the mall when some weirdo guy and his girlfriend came up to me and asked if I had a webpage, which I did. He actually RECOGNIZED me from my "about me" page on my webpage. That creeped me out. I don't know why, but it did. I took my picture down after that.... Creeeepay!

 

6 comments:

Teo said...

yeah i dunno how i found your page, but linked it, i just can't stand not knowing who the hell the people are that hit my page everyday and don't know who they are. oh well.

Mary said...

Heya Teo, I think I found your blog via Joy's blog. I have this almost exclusive west side group of blogs I read. It's kinda funny, really...li'l ol' me from the depths of po'dunk Alabama... har!

lori said...

there was a guy from england who used to read my blog. i thought that was cool.

the guy in the mall is just icky.

Anonymous said...

KRISTA:

this has nothing to do with your recent post, except that i think you should have a link on your blog called "pics of my adorable cat" and just have tons of pics of mr. f cuz he is SOOOOO frickin cute!!!!! :)

Jeope said...

Because my bio has the abbreviation "pron." (as in pronoun), my site gets a few hits from frisky folks searching for pron, as in "black pron" and once, "kitchen pron".

wtf is kitchen pron? ewww!

devon said...

hey mary! what is

extreme tracker/! i wonder what wierd stuff i'd show up on. i only get howies that post my blog. that's fine with me!