Dum Dum da dum....

Jennifer Wilbanks is so DUMB! She was briefly in the news again the other day. Apparently a story researcher at some news source found out that she is registered at Pottery Barn for her Wedding to Dr. Dumb-ass. The date of the wedding according to Pottery Barn is Aug. 12th (They deny the wedding plans) and on the news they said 2 new items had recently been added to their list.

And what an OBNOXIOUS list. They are a couple of rich brats. They have items like $1400 bedroom furniture on there. What about a toaster? Or maybe a nice coffee maker?

I tried to go to Pottery barn's site and look up her registry, but I guess they removed it.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'll be lucky if I get a gift certificate to Target when I get married LOL

 

2 comments:

tamie said...

yea... I HATE it when people register just to get stuff... it's like... people are going to want to get you a gift cause they love you but some people just shove it down your throat... ugh...
did she register for some new trainers too hehehe... you know... just in case...

lori said...

she should have registered at jc penny's cuz you know.. they have a salon.

i'm just saying a girl needs a good stylist! you'd think a rich shit like her would have one. espesh being from the south...

the most expensive item i registered for are my pots and pans. they're calphalon stainless steel and it's a 10 piece set for $399. i doubt anyone will get it for me but i have it on there so i know what i want to get with some moneys i'll hopefully be receiving.