Gore Galore!

Patrick and I went to see Land of the Dead last night. It was great! I love a good, stupid gore horror movie every once in a while. It was fairly creepy in that campy kinda way. As we drove home last night we saw a few people walking on the side of the road and my first thought was that I was going to see that their faces were all rotted out or something! ha!

Anyways, this weekend we are SUPPOSED to go to the beach. But, because of the the GD Hurricanes, I don't know if I should keep or reservations. If I cancel today I lose $25. If I cancel after today I lose $118. But, I won't know until probably wednesday how well this weekend's weather is going to be. It makes me so GD mad. I hate this fucking place and its fucking hurricanes.

 

2 comments:

tamie said...

I hate zombie movies... now give me a good vampire movie and then I'll go see it...

sorry about the bad weather... I'm not even going to TELL YOU how ni... er... goo... no... um... it ain't bad here in so cal :)

Mary said...

Patrick & I decided that we are going to Floriday this weekend despite whatever may be going on with the weather. It is SO unpredictable. Now the weather looks to be clear for a window of at least three days and then monday is kind of "iffy" because Dennis is swirling about Cuba right now deciding what part of the SEastern USA he wants to fuck with...

I often look at the nat'l weather reports for So-cal and turn green with envy everthing is so darn temperate and nice there....

I might blog about the heat here later.... that'll give me a nice afternoon rant.