Parapalegic Pimp Daddy

If anyone in my apartment complex was getting shot or beaten to death we would never know. There is so much yellin' and screamin' going on around here that you become apathetic to the sound.

Oh, and I saw the parapalegic pimp-daddy today. It is this guy who lives down the street in the "bad part of town". He doesn't have a car, but he DOES have an electric wheelchair because he is paralized from what appears to be the waist down. I call him a pimp-daddy because he's got the pimpin' look (gold teeth-oh how I wish I had a picture to post!) he always has his girlfriend riding on his lap. No kidding! She had on her little black halter top an her shorty-shorts today and her sickly pale complexion showing through (pale is one thing, but this girl has that crack ho pale complexion, ya know?). She was sipping grape cola from a straw...on his lap....




 

1 comments:

Patrick said...

He's certainly "handi-capable"!