Mad Libs are Fun

This past week we had a friend in town for Graduation and we bought some Mad Libs at Cracker Barrell (god, I hate that name, #1- It screams racist, backwards redneck crap and #2-I cannot spell Barrell to save my life, and #3 I can't pronounce it right either...something about the way "Cracker" and "Barrell" Play off one another....)

Anyways, we died laughing that night. I mean, it was HILLARIOUS! I'll have to post one of them online, but then again it will really be telling of how juvenille I really am. I mean, our friend Jeremy would have put "Diarrhea" in for every single blank had we not stressed that not every word is a NOUN.

Anyways, it was fun.

It reminded me of all the Mad Libs we used to make up for ourselves in H.S....
My friend and I would write Mad Lib stories specifically for a person and then make them pick words. It was even more hillarious because it could be all specialized and stuff.

Ahhh.. the good ol' days.

 

3 comments:

tamie said...

AHHHHHH OMG MARY we all totally DO THAT... we like to take magazine articles and change them so we can make them mad libs... and make up our own...

mad libs are the best...

Mary said...

Magazine articles!
Thats an EXCELLENT idea.......

Anonymous said...

I heart mad libs :)
~Joy