Costume PartAY!

So, the conference I'm going to in Chicago is going to be so great! Monday night is a masquerade/costume party and I am pretty sure I'm going to dress up like a redneck Alabama hot mama! It'll be super cheap to design a costume for. I'll blackout a couple of teeth, get some hospital style house-shoes, a NASCAR t-shirt that has been cut off and scoop-necked with a tank top underneath. A beer-koozie, some rollers left in my hair. Maybe even one of those cigarette case thingies and a box of Capri cigarettes (those stupid, thin nasty ones!)... LOL

As for the mask part of the masquerade... it doesn't matter what kind of mask I have because rednecks are STUPID and they don't care. It works out perfectly. Although, a Hockey mask from the Jason movies would be the bomb... The other day Patrick and I saw one hanging from the gun rack of some guys pick-up truck. It's the subtle touches... LOL

It'll be a hoot!

 

3 comments:

tamie said...

OMG that sounds sooo fun...

you should totally buy one of those cooling face mask things and wear that OR put on some green pore reducing shit just around your eyes... lmao...

take LOTS of pics :)
-Tamie

Anonymous said...

Fun times for sure. I love to dress up!
~Joy

Mary said...

Tamie those are GREAT ideas! I especially like the green stuff idea! I'm so excited about this... LOL Dressing up is so much fun! Tracey, my coworker, is really excited about it too - she's going to go to a costume shop this weekend and get a wig. and hopefully pick up some of that black-out wax for teeth :o