37lbs & 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies later...

Yes, it has been a long time since I have blogged about ANYthing. I've been crazy busy with my work. Here is what I am working on: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
No, really... My big project is re-designing the biggest piece of recruitement material for the university. I am designing the Viewbook and about 5 or 6 other brochures & pieces to go with it and it has been CRAZY. Lots of photo shoots where I have to tell people what to do. It is wierd sometimes - like playing human Barbies or something. But, the whole thing is a HUGE responsibility and I admit that it is stressing me out to no end. I dream about work every night.

I also have the weight of the 'zine on my shoulders as well as redesigning my parents web page for REAL this time. They desperately need my help.

I'm also celebrating my 9th week of working out at the gym. I'm doing GREAT! I love it and I don't ever want to stop. I have progressed so much in such a small amount of time. It is pretty cool. I've lost 37lbs so far which is great. And I think going to the gym is what has kept me from going insane with so much work.

And I haven't gone insane craving food because I eat little bits of what I want. I had 2 cookies today that someone brought in and I thought I was going to tear up they were so good. Sugar is a wonderful thing.

So, anyways, I want to say I miss blogging. I miss my bloggers!! I miss getting a moment to slack off and read what you interesting people say. And if I don't respond to emails I am SO sorry. It has just been craziness!

Enough about me, how are YOU? :)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time no see! I thought you died or something!
I am very impressed that you lost so much weight so quickly. Exercise is great, it keeps people happy :)
I'm okay. I have pics of my new hamster up right now, so you're missing out!
I hope you stay sane, and good luck!
~Joy

devon said...

geez mary!!! THIRTY SEVEN LBS?!

YOU GO HOT STUFF!!!

Jeope said...

Congrats, Mary. Looks like you are livin'. L-I-V-I-N, like they say in Dazed And Confused.

Elysia said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Glad you're blogging again. I'm on my third week back at the gym - I feel great, too, although I've only lost a couple of pounds so far... My body is reshaping itself, and my clothes are fitting better... it feels great!

Elysia (aka Marcheline)