Over a Year

Joy mentioned in her blog that she'd been blogging since 2003 and the time has just FLOWN by. I looked and this month will be a year! I can't believe it!
I just wanted to say that I have REALLY enjoyed being able to peek into the lives of really interesting, whitty, intelligent and talented people from all over the place (California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Virginia to name a few!).

You guys always give me something great to read and respond to during the day and I love it! I love finding down-to-earth like-minded people!

You blogger folks are great!! I seriously hope that one day I will be able to hang with you guys in real time! And I'm already looking forward to the HOWie conference in Chicago this June when I can hang with Dev & Mel!


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! We like reading your blog too :)
I just went to Mel's a few days ago, and love those cards that she made! Very creative, I linked her on my blog.

(side note: i saw you got extreme tracking... you can have it block your own IP address so it won't count... I had to do that with mine cuz I was visiting my blog like 40 times a day haha)
~Joy

Mary said...

I need to do that because I AM my own biggest fan LOL

Jeope said...

Don't forget Manitoba. Name me a place more interesting than Manitoba. Double-dog dare you.

Hi Mary!

Go Kayak said...

Hi Mary,
I haven't been checking blogs lately...have to catch up on all the work I missed from my kidney stone episode. Anywho...I wanted to see how you are doing and also tell you to tell Patrick to get the April National Geographic. They have a whole War Between The States section that he would find fascinating. If he can't find one let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Take care.

Jim said...

It's always a pleasure to read your blog, Mary. I'm glad you've kept at it. :)

Melissa said...

Hiya Mary!!! I can't wait until Chicago!! Party time! Excellent!

We'll probably get no sleep throughout the whole thing, so maybe I should schedule a vacation day for when I get back to Jersey!

I'm so excited that we finally get to hang out in person!