Friday's Feast - a buffet for your brain

Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
My ambition - I think I have a lot of desire for life, which is a hard quality to come by in the town where I grew up.

Soup - What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Right now - Pantene... I change up a lot.

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
I have so many favorite movies so I have a lot of favorite scenes. But, I shall pick two and describe:
Little Nicky - I love the part when he falls asleep in the park and makes all the demon-snoring sounds and the two devil-worship guys find him... hillarious!
Office space - I love ALL of this movie, however, I like the scene when the effeciency experts are questioning Michael (Bolten) and Peter... that is classic.

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
I would be a carrot because I would be slender and easy on the eyes... LOL

Dessert - If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
Um...lets see,... since there isn't SHIT around here for 100 miles, I guess I'll pick Atlanta, which is a little over 100 miles, but gimmie a break! I would go to Atlanta and maybe see the zoo again because I love zoos, check out museums (historical society museum might be cool), stay at the Westin and eat somewhere with Indian or Thai food or something... That'd be fun.

If you would like to join Friday's Feast CLICK HERE

 

1 comments:

mquest said...

I like the "easy on the eyes" idea. I am kicking myself for not thinking it up first.