Back from Colorado

What a trip!

Here are some scenary from Colorado. I will post some X-mas pics soon too. There are a bunch of 'em and some of them are sorta repeated, but I didn't feel like sorting them out. What an exhausting trip! Christmas was good! I had a good time with my family. It was different, this year because it was the first Christmas in Colorado, but it was good.

On to the pictures

P.s. many of these pictures were taken out the windshield of a car at 60mph so the quality isn't the greatest, but sometimes there isn't much room to pull off on the side of the road!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pix! The green tinge sunset was cool. So were the black and whites of the mountains. Very awesome to see, I'm sure. :) I'm looking forward to the other pix to come...

P~

Go Kayak said...

Hi Mary,
Glad you and Patrick are back safely. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the pics. I like the b/w ones.