'Virgin Mary' sandwich back on eBay

Why do idiots think that divine intertention comes in the form of grilled cheese sandwiches? I mean, what if I had some crappy toilet paper that faintly resembled jesus would I tell everyone? And whether I told anyone or not, why in the hell would I even be looking for it??

WHY would someone who is supposed to be THAT important show themselves to us mere mortals in a grilled cheese sandwich? At least in the bible the stories were miraculous. Now, we just get grilled cheese sandwiches. Is that what people think Jesus and his crew are about? I think that they would have better things to do than just toast little images of themselves into bread or potato chips.

People are nuts.

Link:
'Virgin Mary' sandwich back on eBay - Nov 16, 2004

 

1 comments:

Go Kayak said...

The grilled cheese is a diversion, Mary... :o)

I know what you mean. Have you ever seen Monty Python's Life of Brian? It's the story of Brian and how his life parallels the life of Christ. Very funny! One of my favs. Stuff like this makes make me think of the movie.