This is where I work!

Here is a pic of where I work! I like being so close to the pretty part of campus. At lunch I can walk to downtown if I want and eat or go to the bank or whatever! It is kind of nice :) I DO have a window which makes me very excited! I can have a plant or two. And windows just make you feel alive. People here are pretty quiet and keep to themselves a lot so far, which is fine with me. I don't like lots of chatter all the time and people butting in. It keeps me from getting busy.

I've already had one assignment for the day in a rush. They needed banners for downtown! It is really cool seeing the work that you do in town too. It is a new feeling for me to be working somwhere that not only had a budget, but is highly visible.

My office is okay. It is the entery way for another office, so that brings odd traffic through, but that is okay. It doesn't seem to be any worse than my old job so far. I get to decorate in here soon. It looks very barron right now. I need to get some poster frames and stuff and get some things on the wall to look at!

Anywho, here's my building!

 

0 comments: