I got a NEW JOB!

Tuesday the office of communications and marketing here at the university offered me the graphic design position and I accepted! I start Monday and get to live in the world where people have benefits and get paid salary. Wierd.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it in most ways, but really nervous about it in others. This is the most "high profile" place to work on campus and I am not a really high profile kinda gal.

I'll be one of 3 designers and we will be designing materials for all of Auburn University.

I get to have a going-away party today at 3:30. I hate being the center of attention sometimes.... But, the food is good!

I think that for a while I'll probably be laying off the blog thing. I gotta feel out my new job and how busy I will be. I don't know how picky they are about internet activity over there either.

But, hopefully I'll be able to continue my random ramblings on a somewhat daily basis!

 

4 comments:

mquest said...

Good luck- I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! On the job! Great news. May it bide you over happily until you are ready to leave. May it be the next little successful step in a long line of them!

jayrog

(didn't know I could post this way)

Wilson said...

Congratulations! :-)

Jim said...

Congratulations on the new job! You'll do great I'm sure.

I need to start looking for a new job soon. But I hate job hunting.