Here's to you Pudding Pops

A week ago, I saw an article about Bill Cosby on CNN and thought to myself "Mmmmm Pudding Pops". I know they don't make them anymore, but sometimes I just want a pudding pop SO BAD. Why did they stop making them?? Well, I asked the Jello-O parent company, Kraft, the same thing. I went to their website and told them they should bring them back. Here is the emailed response I got:
___________________________

Thanks for visiting our Web-site!

We're so glad to hear you're interested in our Jell-O Pudding Pops. As you
may know, these were discontinued some time ago. This product is currently
manufactured by:

Good Humor-Breyers Ice Cream

Ice Cream & FROZEN YOGURT: 1- 800-483-9939

Sometimes it happens that a product is discontinued despite the fact that
many people enjoy it. There are a lot of factors involved in this decision.
Either way, we want you to know that your comments will be forwarded to the
Marketing people at Jell-O.
___________________________

However, I did find this link and it appears there is quite a following for this product! It is good to know I am not alone :) Good Humor makes them now and here is what the box looks like:


I wonder if Bill would approve? :)


 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so funny you mentioned Bill Cosby today because last night Rob and I were flipping through the channels and we saw some old movie where Bill Cosby was beating some guy up! We watched for a minute and were both like, "Is that Bill Cosby?? Kicking that guy's ass???" It was totally weird!

I am also a fan of the pudding pop. But I haven't had one in years, so I might think they are gross if I had one now. Mmm, but I could go for some chocolate pudding right now!

Go Kayak said...

Hi Mary,
It's a small world. I thought you'd be interested to know that Jello, Kraft, Good Humor/Breyers, Kool-Aid, Parkay, Miller Beer, DiGiorno pizza are all owned by the same parent company, Philip Morris--yes the cigarette manufacturer (now known as Altria in an effort to change image). As a matter of fact, you'd be surprised at how many of your favorite brands are owned by "Uncle Phil" as we call it here in Richmond where Uncle Phil makes his home.
Visit this website and look at all the brands.
http://www.altria.com/