Dead from boredom

I am so incredibly bored. I hate that in-between phase of working in a new job where you don't know enough about what the hell is going on to actually do anything "extra" and you haven't really gotten any of your assignments squared away yet. So, I've been sitting here in quiet doing a little research on some stuff, but I am bored stiff. And I'm getting another one of those "office headaches" Blah! I could so totally crawl under my desk and sleep.
I'd rather be at home right now cleaning my apartment or working on my office decorations...

Maybe I'll do a search for nifty office decor online... Hmmm...

Gotta be cheap though!

 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been here for 2 years and I still get bored all the time. It's weird because it's really streaky here. Sometimes I'll be so busy I can barely have time to breathe. Other times I just sit around and read the forum. Okay, I do that even when I am busy.

What kinda office stuff are you looking for?? My cheap solution was wrapping paper. I have cubicle sections in my office, so I wrapping papered certain sections. You could always frame cool wrapping paper too. They have some fun paper at www.katespaperie.com right now. I also got blik stickers, but they are really pricey!

Mary said...

Wrapping paper is a good idea. I could paper my book shelves because they are all this really super boring press-wood, but I can't do anything TOO permanent because it isn't mine! I have already kinda decided I want a really calm artsy office. I have a lot of Asian-themed stuff I think I'm going to use. I'll get some more plants for the window and some air freshener. It is SO STALE in here. I have one of those calendars from a chinese resteraunt. Maybe I could spraypaint it and do my own thing on it. Hmmmm.... Ideas a' plenty now!

tamie said...

oooh... I have some really amazing photographs that I took at a japanese garden... they would look nice in a calming asian themed office... (some of them are up on my photo blog)

I could put them on a cd and send them to you so you can print them out and frame them... you just have to give me credit... or a present... hehe

Jim said...

I say get some of Tamie's pictures from her. She's a great photographer/artist, as you've probably already noticed.

tamie said...

AWEEE... Thank you Jim... I love :o)