Yawn & Stuff

Ever have one of those days (or weeks) when you can't stop yawning? I can hardly get any words out for another yawn. My eyes have been watery all day. There are two types of yawns -- the wake-up-yawns and the I-need-to-go-back-to-bed yawns and these are definately the latter.
Yawning too much and not being about to do anything about it feels really miserable.

I had a job interview yesterday. A LONG one. Two hours all together. I presented my portfolio, they asked me questions, I asked them questions, and finally they showed me around. I'm not sure when I will know anything, but hopefully by sometime next week.

And let's hope they actually DO contact me even if I do not get the job because I hate waiting to find out and no one says anything. Its like when someone breaks up with you by just not talking to you anymore--its kinda shitty.

I have a couple other leads as well. Guess I'll be needing to make some more of my fuzzy dice leave-behinds.

I have my domain kinda sorta up & going now -- www.diversiondesign.com. I just have a graphic there with a link to my old online portfolio. I'll be working on that in bits-n-pieces here & there.... It is hard to have time to do that stuff too. My parents need a new website too!

So much design, so little time...
Not to mention the fact that I want to get another domain for my personal website.

Blech... I'd rather be somewhere else besides work... working on other shit.


 

3 comments:

tamie said...

Hey Mary... congrats on the job leads...
and just so you know... when I go to your new domain... all that is there is a black screen... :)

mquest said...

Hope you get the job.

Mary said...

Hmmmm...... That graphic may be too subtle. It is 80% black text on a 100% black background, so it probably is just too faint for most monitors. I'll have to change it to 50% black....

and thanks mquest! me too!