I need a new look

I need a new color scheme. I'm getting tired of this one. I might go for a b&w photograhical thing next. Something that is more blasphemos again too. Yeahh.... thats the picture. The fun thing about this blog stuff is that it takes about an hour to get a new look. I always get tired of the way things looks so fast. And here I am in front of a computer all day with all the tools I could ever need to make a kick-ass blog.

I got my own domain name a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't transfered anything over there yet because I'm still figuring out what the hell I"m doing. www.diversiondesign.com will be me soon. It'll be my freelance sight. I still want to get www.lifelovedesign.com too! Plus, I need to make my parents a new website for their business www.westwayscourt.com . I wish I had more time for all this...

I need more sleep ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Gina. R U ok?