Uppity shit...

I just got a new issue of Graphic Design USA - a free design mag with lots of advertisements and like ONE article, but thats okay because it is free. The article this month is the yearly color forcast for designers. Isn't that so hoidy-toidy? The new color trends are set by fashion and then spread to other areas such as home interiors. Then, in order to be up-to-date on what colors are in trend, they publish this rinky dink article about PMS colors...as in Pantone Matching System (i know what you were thinking...). I just thought it was so "uppity", but I guess I see why it is a good thing to know. Like yesterday, I sat and watched a Quicktime movie for almost an hour and half of Steve Jobs (Macintosh CEO guy or whatever) talk about all the new features that mac has developed. It was a Mac developers conferance. Not only is it uppity, but dorky too... I guess it isn't really uppity, but it feels like that.

 

0 comments: