The Smell Lady

There is this lady that works on the 3rd floor in media that gets on my nerves. She is the smell lady. She smells things. All the time. For instance, sometimes some of the people in the back offices cook in the kitchenette back there and make some breakfast. I don't know why or how they can get away with doing this at work, but they do. Anyways, she'll come up from her car with her enormous bag of breakfast from either McDonalds or Burger King and proclaim "OH MY GAWD, that smells SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...what IS that smell? It smells like Fresh Bacon" *SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF*. And you can hear her inhaling. Well, she does that with EVERYTHING. It drives me crazy. Just the way she says it. And she does it like EVERY SINGLE DAY with something else. Like a dum-dum sucker, or a candle someone is burning, or popcorn someone has popped, or perfume, or things that I know aren't even there like the other day it was onions. What? She's like a monster. I think I'll draw a picture...

 

0 comments: