Hee hee

My mom is so cute. I am making and ad for their motel for a city guide that is being published. I told her to get information for me about the file format, size, Dpi and all that stuff. This is part of the info she sent back

"It can be full color and sent in any format jpeg, jif, ptf etc she can open all of them."

Hee hee... "jif" and "ptf"... I know that she wouldn't have a clue. But instead of calling me and saying "I have no idea what she meant when she said "jif"... she just sounded it out! LOL

I used to love it when I was talking to my mom on the phone about how I was having a hard time with one of my projects or something. I'd hang up the phone and get back to work and she'd call about 10 minutes later and say something like "Oh, I have an idea! You could make each of the letters diagnal down the page!!" and she would be so excited. It was so cute. She always has tried to help me no matter what. I love my mom.

 

0 comments: