Blah-g

I really don't know what to write about today except that it is Monday and it hasn't been a great one. Normally Monday's are superb because of all that sleepin' I did during the weekend and all. But, today its just kinda blah. On Saturday Patrick and I went to see Kill Bill Vol. 2. We got a little pissed off because the move attendants were little jerks. We knew that Q.T. would have some little morsel after all the credits were done, we so waiting. It took a while, but we waited. Well, the little clean up guys wanted to get in there. I understand that... but, wait until AFTER everyone in the theater has left to start calling people stupid for waiting for a 5 second clip at the end. Movie enthusists will understand.

Then we went home and rented Kill Bill Vol 1. Boy do I ever have that music stuck in my head. Everytime I walk into a room I hear that "duh-duh-DUH...Chicka-chick-Boom" theme playing in my head.

 

0 comments: