Invest, Daniel Son!

I saw this commercial on tv the other day and I thought it was a joke at first. It was all these goofy japanese guys talking about how Japan is great to invest in. It was trying to get Americans specifically. Isn't this unamerican? Shit, I think we invest enough into that chinky-dinky island as it is. Every freakin' thing we got is made over there or assembled over there or developed over there. All the good expensive stuff anyways. Tawain is where they make crappy stuff like jellyshoes and bamboo back-scratchers. But Japan? They've got all the electronics and cars and technology and stuff. Everytime I got to the store I invest in Japan. Next thing you know there will be commercials for cheap child labor in Mexico and for hoards of hindu workers to answer phones for you.

I bought a bonsai tree from a Japanese guy on the side of the road about a month ago--thats the biggest investment they'll get from me.

 

0 comments: